ECCO-NTC adapter for Dew Heater Rings - main features:
- It allows you to use Celestron Dew Heater Ring with ECCO2 environmental computerized controller
- Designed to be connected to a standard Vixen-style finder shoe
- Compact and lightweight, just 40gr (1.4oz)
- No need for external power
- It includes cables to connect to ECCO2 and to Dew Heater Ring.
ECCO-NTC: Plug&Play with ECCO2 and Dew Heater Rings
ECCO-NTC doesn’t require special software and it doesn’t require external power: just connect ECCO2 and attach the cables (see diagram) in order to let you use Dew Heater Ring with your ECCO2 and EAGLE:
- Insert ECCO2 body into ECCO-NTC and lock it with the 2 grub screws
- Connect the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable" (that is included with the Dew Heater Ring) to one of the EAGLE's dew heater ports.
- Connect "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to ECCO's port number corresponding to the EAGLE's dew heater port you connected the "12VDC 5.5/2.1 mm to RCA power cable". For example: if you connect dew ring power cable to EAGLE's port number 6, you have to connect this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to port 6 of the ECCO2.
- Connect the other side of this "3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable" to 3.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC.
- Connect the "2.5mm to 2.5mm cable" to port 2.5mm port on one side of the ECCO-NTC and to the thermistor jack of dew ring.
- Connect the "USB-C port to USB-A port cable" (that is included with ECCO2) to ECCO2 and to EAGLE (compatible with EAGLE models with dew heater ports).
ECCO-NTC adapter for Dew Heater Rings - scope of delivery:
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm power jack cable (length 14cm - 5.5in)
- 2.5mm to 2.5mm cable (length 120cm - 47.2in)
- Quick guide