We do not ship PrimaLuceLab products to UK or USA, you can order to one of our UK or USA dealers.
FAST SHIPPING with express courier
SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan mount + 12V power supply
German equatorial SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan computerized mount with SynScan hand-pad, with dual-axis motor drive, tripod and telescope polar scope, double encoder and belt drive. 3 years warranty and 12V power supply included in the price!
The SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO mount offers the best performance and the most advanced features among computerized mounts with an affordable price. Thanks to the dual use (equatorial and alt-az), it's the perfect choice for people searching for a precise system for astrophotography but also for a sturdy mount to observe with telescopes.
Developed from the success of the EQ6 SynScan, the SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount offers many technical innovations and additional features.
SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount: main features and advantages
- German equatorial mount with 20 kg payload capacity: SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO offers a high weight load capacity to let you use also heavy telescopes but it's still portable. The mount head is 15,4 kg and can be easily removed from the tripod for transport.
- Great tracking precision also for astrophotography: SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO mount is very good also in astrophotography, we suggest the use with telescopes with focal length up to 1000mm (and weight up to 12 kg).
- Dual use, equatorial or alt-azimuth: telescope's mounts are usually equatorial (more suitable for astrophotography) or alt-azimuth (more immediate use and then work very well for visual use). The SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount is two mounts in one since it can be used in both ways. The transition from one mode to the other can be done in a very short time. This operation has to be done without optical tube and counterweights installed, then you can increase the mount inclination bringing it up to 90° and you block it with the screw. If you want to mount a second telescope in parallel to the main one, you can install a second dovetail clamp (provided standard ion the package) on the end of the counterweight shaft.
- Encoders in both axis: manually move the mount (after loosening the clutches in AR or DEC axis) without losing the sky alignment to the stars.
- Belt transmission: belt transmission reduces the backlash that is normally presents on many mounts. By reducing this backlash the autoguide becomes more precise allowing you to get pictures with pinpoint stars also with very long exposition times.
- SynScan hand pad with more than 42.000 objects: the SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount uses SynScan computer to control all functions, even the most advanced ones dedicated to astrophotography. The main functions are: 1, 2 or 3 stars guided alignment, sidereal, solar or lunar tracking speed, slewing speed from 2x to 800x, firmware upgradable via the internet (more internal memory than the previous version to let you more upgrades in the future), PEC (Periodic Error Correction), PAE (Pointing Accuracy Enhancement) advanced functions and assisted polar alignment.
- Dovetail clamp for Vixen or Losmandy type dovetail bars: SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO mount offers a big dovetail clamp that allows you to connect telescopes both with Vixen and Losmandy type dovetail plates. This way you can connect any telescope, also in the future if you will buy a new one.
- Improved mechanics: the AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan offers a single screw for the latitude setting, instead of two opposite screws (which are often harsh) that user must unscrew-screw in classic mounts. This allows easier, faster and more precise polar adjustment. Even the clutches of the Right Ascension and Declination movements have been improved making it easier to use even when wearing gloves, and the counterweight shaft provides a larger diameter (now 25mm) than the EQ6 ones for added rigidity.
SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount - scope of delivery:
- Complete AZ-EQ6 PRO SynScan mount
- Stainless steel tripod with 50mm legs
- SynScan hand-pad firmware 5
- 2 x 5 Kg counterweights
- Illuminated polar scope
- 12V power cable (cigarette lighter socket)
- Additional dovetail clamp for Vixen/Losmandy bars
- 12V power supply
- Installation and use manual
- 3 years warranty
- Power requirements
- 12V 3A
- Dovetail bar fitting
- Vixen + Losmandy
- Polar finder
- Load capacity (kg)
- Pulsantiera di controllo
- 2 x 5 Kg
- Diametro asta contrappesi
- 2,5 cm
- Lunghezza asta contrappesi
- 28,5 cm
- 64 micropassi
- Controllo dell'errore periodico
- Peso testa della montatura
- 15 Kg
- Peso treppiede
- 7,5 Kg
- Porta autoguida ST4
- Mount type
- Equatorial GOTO
- Velocità massima di spostamento
- 3.4°/sec (800X)